- Well equipped crèche facilities i.e. playing room, eating room and sleeping room.
- Computer driven teaching and learning through the use of interactive white boards and computer in all class room ( e-learning )
- Fully air conditioned classroom
- Maximum of ten pupils in a class
- Well trained and highly motivated professional teachers and personnel staff
- Well trained security personnel
- Excursions/field trips
CO – CURRICULUR ACTIVITIES
The school has a very vibrant co – curriculum port – folio which includes the following clubs and groups.
- Literary and debating
- Arts and craft
- The red cross
- Ballet and dance
- Spelling bee
Our pupils enjoy a number of mandatory outing, which include visit to places of interest and educational value, such as farms, the state assembly, tourist centers/historical sites, higher institution of learning e t c
Physical and health education programmes cover a range of activities including basketball, athletics, these are compulsory for all pupils. Activities are supervised by fully qualified personnel.
Security is high priority throughout the session. No child or even staff leaves the school without an appropriately signed exeat. Only authorized and previously identified persons are allowed to collect pupils at any point in time.
The closing hour is 3:00pm, a grace of 30minutes is given, immediately after this, pupils yet to be picked up automatically are admitted into the after school programme which is paid for monthly.